Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Yorkshire Carnegie
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Headingley Carnegie Stadium
Despite being one of the newest professional teams in England they’ve probably had the most names. Founded as Leeds RUFC they first changed their name to Leeds Tykes then to Leeds Carnegie and finally to Yorkshire Carnegie.
For a short time the club was majority owned by Leeds Metropolitan University and the name was changed in 2007 to match the university's sport department – Carnegie College.