Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Yorkshire Carnegie
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Headingley Carnegie Stadium
Despite being one of the newest professional teams in England theyâ€™ve probably had the most names. Founded as Leeds RUFC they first changed their name to Leeds Tykes then to Leeds Carnegie and finally to Yorkshire Carnegie.
For a short time the club was majority owned by Leeds Metropolitan University and the name was changed in 2007 to match the university's sport department â€“ Carnegie College.