Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Wasps
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Ricoh Arena Coventry
Wasps were founded in 1867 when a disagreement at Hampstead Rugby Football Club caused a split in the in the membership. Wasps was one of two new clubs created from the split â€“ the other being Harlequins.
The clubâ€™s first ground was in north London but in 1923 Wasps found a permanent home at Sudbury and since the professional era theyâ€™ve shared soccer grounds with Queens Park Rangers, Wycombe Wanders and latterly Coventry City.
Wasps have been English champions on six occasions and European champions twice; the clubâ€™s alumni would fill a book and includes The RFUâ€™s Professional Rugby Director Rob Andrew and World Cup winners Lawrence Dallaglio and Josh Lewsey.