Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Wasps
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Ricoh Arena Coventry
Wasps were founded in 1867 when a disagreement at Hampstead Rugby Football Club caused a split in the in the membership. Wasps was one of two new clubs created from the split – the other being Harlequins.
The club’s first ground was in north London but in 1923 Wasps found a permanent home at Sudbury and since the professional era they’ve shared soccer grounds with Queens Park Rangers, Wycombe Wanders and latterly Coventry City.
Wasps have been English champions on six occasions and European champions twice; the club’s alumni would fill a book and includes The RFU’s Professional Rugby Director Rob Andrew and World Cup winners Lawrence Dallaglio and Josh Lewsey.