Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Vitesse Arnhem
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: FC Hollywood aan de Rijn (FC Hollywood on the Rhine)
Vitesse Arnhem is one of the oldest clubs in Holland; it was founded in the nineteenth century originally as a cricket club. The club had a great deal of success in its early years finishing runners-up in the Dutch Championship runners-up six times in 1898, 1899, 1903, 1913, 1914 and 1915.
Vitesse had to wait over seventy years their next success when they reached the KNVB Cup Final in 1990 â€“ sadly losing to PSV.
In 2010 the club was bought by Georgian businessman Merab Jordania who expressed an ambition for Vitesse to win the Eredivisie within three years. Vitesse finished the 2012-13 season in fourth place and consequently qualified for the Europa League.