Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of VfL Wolfsburg
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Wolves
Ground: Volkswagen Arena
VfL Wolfsburg was founded on September 12th 1945 in the aftermath of World War II and was known briefly as VSK Wolfsburg. Local youth trainer Bernd Elberskirch donated ten green to the team and Wolfsburg still play in those colours today.
The Wolves have spent most of their history in the lower leagues not reaching the Bundesliga until 1997. Eleven years later, under manager Felix Magath, Wolfsburg were champions of Germany.