Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of VfB Stuttgart
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Reds
Ground: Mercedes-Benz Arena
VfB Stuttgart traces its origins back to the nineteenth century when Stuttgarter Fussballverein was founded at the Zum Becher hotel in Stuttgart on 9 September 1893. The club was initially a Rugby club - the other "British" game that was gaining popularity in Germany at the time.
In 1912 Stuttgarter Fussballverein merged with rivals Kronen-Club Cannstatt and became VfB Stuttgart. The Reds were one of the founding members of the Bundesliga in 1963 and have been champions on three occasions.