Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Valenciennes FC
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: Les Athéniens
Ground: Stade du Hainaut
Most of Valenciennes history has been ups and downs. They’ve spent many years bouncing between Ligue 1, Ligue 2 and sometimes even further down.
Valenciennes have won Ligue 2 twice and were Coupe de France runners up in the 1950s. The club's biggest claim to fame is that the one of the all-time greats of French football, Jean-Pierre Papin, started his senior career the club.