Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Valencia
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: Los Che
Ground: Nou Mestalla
Valencia one of the most successful clubs in Spain, they have won La Liga six times and the Copa del Rey on seven occasions. Los Che have also been successful in European competition winning Fairs Cups/UEFA Cup (now the Europa League) three times and the Cup Winners' Cup once.
Despite reaching two Champions League finals in a row, the big one has eluded Valencia. Los Che lost to Real Madrid in all Spanish final in 2000 and the following year Valencia were beaten in the final by Bayern Munich – the German side winning on penalties. Rafa Benitez is Valencia's most successful manager, with two La Liga titles and 1 UEFA Cup win during his three years in charge.
Los Che are the third best supported club in Spain after Real Madrid and FC Barcelona, with more than 50,000 season ticket holders and another 20,000 on the waiting list! Luckily they can all be accommodated the recently built 75,000-seater Nou Mestalla stadium.