Rugby Scarf in the colours of
University College Dublin
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of University College Dublin
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: UCD Bowl
The club was founded in 1910 and they won their first trophy, the Leinster Junior Challenge Cup, in 1914. In 1924 they won their first Leinster Club Senior Cup.
Eleven UCD old boys have represented the British & Irish Lions including Sean O'Brien, Rob Kearney and one of Ireland’s greatest players – the indefatigable Brian O'Driscoll.
UCD have won the Leinster Senior Cup ten times.