Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Ulster Rugby
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Ulstermen
Ground: Kingspan Stadium
Ulster Rugby is one Ireland’s four professional provincial rugby teams; the club plays its home games at the Kingspan Stadium (formerly known as Ravenhill) in Belfast.
The Ulstermen would once have claimed to be the most successful of the four Irish provinces having won the Inter-Provincial Championship a record 26 times and being the first Irish side to win the European Cup. However that was in 1999 and Munster have since been crowned Kings of Europe twice and Leinster three times.
Twenty-seven Ulstermen have represented the British & Irish Lions including the great Willie John McBride who was selected for five Lions tours winning a record seventeen Lions test caps – he was also captain of the most successful ever Lions side in 1974 winning all three tests against the Springboks.