Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Udinese
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: Zebrette (Little Zebras)
Ground: Stadio Friuli
Udinese Calcio SpA was founded in 1896 and is the second oldest club in Italy, after Genoa. The clubâ€™s stadium is named after the region of Friuli-Venezia Giulia of which Udine is the capital city. Friuli-Venezia Giulia is Italy's most North-Eastern region and it borders Austria and Slovenia.
The Zebrette had their most successful period in the late 1990s and early 2000s. In 1996 they established themselves in Serie A and qualifies for the UEFA Cup the following year. In 1998 Udinese finsshed third in Serie A (behind Juventus and Internazionale) largely thanks to 27 goals from German international Oliver Bierhoff.
Udinese reached the UEFA Cup again in 2003 season, and an amazing fourth place finish at the end of the 2004/05 season saw them qualify for the UEFA Champions League for the first time in the clubâ€™s history. Udinese were drawn in a tough group alongside Panathinaikos, Werder Bremen and FC Barcelona and failed to qualify for the knockout rounds - finishing third in their group, equal on points with second placed Werder and behind eventual champions Barcelona.