Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Twente
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Tukkers
Ground: De Grolsch Veste
FC Twente is based in the city of Enschede on the Dutch/German border, a city that is home to one of the worldâ€™s greatest beers â€“ Grolsch! The club was founded in 1965 through a merger of Sportclub Enschede and Enschedese Boys.
The Tukkers were soon enjoying success, their best season coming in 1973â€“1974 when they ran Feyenoord close for the Dutch championship. The campaign went to last game of the season when the two teams met in Rotterdam; Feyenoord nicking the game (and the title) with a 3â€“2 win.
FC Twente went all the way in the UEFA Cup the following year, beating the mighty Juventus in the semi-finals before losing the final to German side Borussia Monchengladbach. In 2008 former England manager, Steve McClaren, took over at Twente. The club finished runners-up in the Eredivisie the following year and were champions in 2010 â€“ only the second team from outside the big three (Ajax, Feyenoord and PSV) to win the Eredivisie since 1965.