Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Twente
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Tukkers
Ground: De Grolsch Veste
FC Twente is based in the city of Enschede on the Dutch/German border, a city that is home to one of the world’s greatest beers – Grolsch! The club was founded in 1965 through a merger of Sportclub Enschede and Enschedese Boys.
The Tukkers were soon enjoying success, their best season coming in 1973–1974 when they ran Feyenoord close for the Dutch championship. The campaign went to last game of the season when the two teams met in Rotterdam; Feyenoord nicking the game (and the title) with a 3–2 win.
FC Twente went all the way in the UEFA Cup the following year, beating the mighty Juventus in the semi-finals before losing the final to German side Borussia Monchengladbach. In 2008 former England manager, Steve McClaren, took over at Twente. The club finished runners-up in the Eredivisie the following year and were champions in 2010 – only the second team from outside the big three (Ajax, Feyenoord and PSV) to win the Eredivisie since 1965.