Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Torquay United
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Gulls
Torquay United was formed in 1899 by a group of local school-leavers; after several mergers with other teams they joined the Football League in 1927. They are nicknamed The Gulls and play at Plainmoor.
In 1954 Torquay United abandoned its traditional black and white striped kit and adopted the club’s current colours of yellow and blue to reflect the seaside resort's sun, sand and sea image
The Gulls have never won a major trophy which is surprising considering former managers include Frank O’Farrell, Bruce Rioch, David Webb, Cyril Knowles, Neil Warnock and Roy McFarland.