Football Scarf in the colours of
SV Werder Bremen
- Premium football scarf in the colours of SV Werder Bremen
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The River Islanders
Sportverein Werder Bremen von 1899 e. V. is a better known as SV Werder Bremen. The club was founded in 1899 as Fussballverein Werder by a group of high school students; they took the name Werder from a regional German word for "river peninsula" as the club’s pitch was on a riverside.
SV Werder Bremen have been a mainstay in the Bundesliga and have been champions on four occasions - their best year being 2004 when Bremen won an historic league and cup double. The club has also tasted European success, winning the European Cup Winners' Cup in 1992.