Football Scarf in the colours of
Sunderland Womens AFC
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Sunderland Womens AFC
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Black Cats
Ground: The Hetton Centre
Sunderland Women began life as a five-a-side team called The Kestrels; over the next ten years the name was changed to Cowgate Kestrels then to RTM Newcastle Kestrels and finally to Blyth Spartans Kestrels.
In 2000 the club merged with Sunderland Ladies to become Sunderland Women's FC and in thier first season won promotion to the FA Women's Premier League National Division.