Rugby Scarf in the colours of
Stirling County RFC
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Stirling County RFC
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Stirling County was founded in 1880 as Stirling High School Former Pupils, however the club didnâ€™t join the Scottish Rugby Union until 1904 and therefore celebrated their official centenary in the 2004/05 season. They adopted the name Sterling County in 1946 after merging with Bridge of Allan Rugby Club.
The club has produced many Scotland internationals including Allister Hogg, Kenny Logan, and Grant Gilchrist.