Football Scarf in the colours of
Stade Rennais FC
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Stade Rennais FC
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: Les Rouges et Noirs (The Red & Blacks)
Ground: Route de Lorient
Rennes was formed by a group of former students who eventually went on to merge with another local club in order to challenge the dominance of a rival club filled with mostly British players. Rennes' early years in the French league were mostly struggles in the league enlivened with some fantastic cup runs.
Known in recent decades for its commitment to its youth scheme; Rennes has produced players such as Sylvain Wiltord and more recently Yann Mâ€™vila. The club has never won the Ligue 1 title but has clinched two Coupe de France trophies and the Intertoto Cup in 2008.