Rugby Scarf in the colours of
St Mary's College RFC
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of St Mary's College RFC
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Templeville Road
St Mary's College Rugby Football Club was founded in 1900 by former pupils of St. Mary's College, Dublin and was originally known as Old St Mary's.
Maryâ€™s have won the All Ireland League twice and the All Ireland Cup once. Fifteen former players have played for Ireland at international level and eleven â€“ including the great Jonny Sexton â€“ have represented the British & Irish Lions.