Rugby Scarf in the colours of
St Mary's College RFC
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of St Mary's College RFC
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Templeville Road
St Mary's College Rugby Football Club was founded in 1900 by former pupils of St. Mary's College, Dublin and was originally known as Old St Mary's.
Mary’s have won the All Ireland League twice and the All Ireland Cup once. Fifteen former players have played for Ireland at international level and eleven – including the great Jonny Sexton – have represented the British & Irish Lions.