Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of SS Lazio
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: Aquile (The Eagles)
Ground: Stadio Olimpico
Societa Sportiva Lazio (or simply SS Lazio) was founded in 1900 and joined the Italian Football Federation (FIGC) in 1912 when the FIGC began organising championships in the south of Italy. In 1927 Lazio was the only major Roman club which resisted the Fascist regime's merger of all of the city's teams into what would become AS Roma.
Unsurprisingly SS Lazioâ€™s biggest rivalry is with AS Romaâ€™s with whom they now share the Stadio Olimpico. The derby between the two is called the Derby della Capitale and is one of the most heated and emotional footballing rivalries in the world.
The Eagles played in the first ever Serie A in 1929 and finished runners-up in 1937 - the clubâ€™s highest pre-war finish. Lazio had their first major success in 1958 winning the Coppa Italia and were Italian Champions for the first time in 1974. The clubâ€™s best period was 1997-2001 when, under the management of Sven-Goran Eriksson, Lazio were Serie A Champions, winners of the Coppa Italia twice and UEFA Cup Winners.