Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Sochaux-Montbeliard
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: Les Lionceaux (The Lion Cubs)
Ground: Stade Auguste Bonal
Sochaux was founded by a member of the Peugeot family (hence the badge). It was originally intended to be a club for the leisure time of his companyâ€™s workers. Jean-Pierre Peugeot was one of the leading figures in the effort to professionalise football in France and even admitted that he was already paying some players when he shouldnâ€™t have been.
The club won the Ligue 1 title twice in the 1930s and have won the Coupe de France twice, most recently in 2007.