Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Sochaux-Montbeliard
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: Les Lionceaux (The Lion Cubs)
Ground: Stade Auguste Bonal
Sochaux was founded by a member of the Peugeot family (hence the badge). It was originally intended to be a club for the leisure time of his company’s workers. Jean-Pierre Peugeot was one of the leading figures in the effort to professionalise football in France and even admitted that he was already paying some players when he shouldn’t have been.
The club won the Ligue 1 title twice in the 1930s and have won the Coupe de France twice, most recently in 2007.