Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Siena
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: Robur (Strength)
Ground: Stadio Artemio Franchi
AC Siena was essentially founded in 1904 as Societi Studio e Divertimento (Society for Study and Entertainment), however the football section was not started until 1908. The society called the football section the Societa Sportiva Robur and these days the club’s nickname is Robur (in English Strength).
The team’s black and white colours are taken from the coat of arms of the city of Siena. AC Siena realy is the most Italian of Italian clubs - they’ve never had a foreign manager, only Italian nationals have managed the club.
The Stadio Artemio Franchi is named in honour of Artemio Franchi, a citizen of Siena and president of the UEFA from 1973 to 1983. However the ground's capacity is only 15,725 and in March 2011, the club announced plans to move to a new stadium at Isola d’Arbia, at the southern end of the city. The new 20,000 seat stadium features a unique underground design and will be completed in 2015.