Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Sevilla
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: Los Rojiblancos (The Red and Whites)
Ground: Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan
Football was introduced to Sevilla at the end of the 19th century by the large British community in the city, football grew in popularity and dozens of teams were founded. The oldest of these is Sevilla Futbol Club which was formed by a group of Spanish and British friends as a Football Society. In its early years Sevilla mainly played charity matches against teams of visiting British sailors
Los Rojiblancos are based in the Nervion district of the city of Sevilla and they are the most successful club in Andalusia. Their main rivalry is with city neighbours Real Betis and the Seville derby can be a particularly fiery affair.
Sevilla won La Liga in 1946 and have also won five Copa del Rey finals and two European trophies â€“ under manager Juande Ramos, Sevilla won the UEFA Cup (now the Europa League) twice, hammering Middlesbrough 4-0 in 2006 and retaining the trophy the following year in an all Spanish final where Los Rojiblancos beat RCD Espanyol on penalties.