Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of SC Heerenveen
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: De Superfriezen (The Super Frisians)
Ground: Abe Lenstra Stadion
Sportclub Heerenveen was founded in 1920 in the town of Heerenveen in the northern province of Friesland. The club was initially called Athleta, then changed its name to Spartaan and then to VV Heerenveen in 1922. In 1974 the club was renamed SC Heerenveen.
The club spent most of its early years in the lower divisions but reached the Eredivisie in 1990; their first season in the top-flight was disappointing and they were relegated. De Superfriezen bounced back in 1993 and have enjoyed much better times since, regularly qualifying for European football and in 2000 finishing runners-up to PSV in the Eredivisie (their best ever finish) and reaching the UEFA Champions League for the first time.