Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of SC Freiburg
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Mage Solar Stadion
SC Freiburg plays at the Mage Solar Stadion in the city of Freiburg im Breisgau, Baden-Wurttemberg. Although established in the Bundesliga since 2009 SC Freiburg has traditionally bounced between the first and second tier of German football, leading to their supporters’ famous song "We go down, we go up, we go into the UEFA Cup!"
Volker Finke was the club's manager between 1991 and 2007 - the longest-serving manager in the history of professional football in Germany. Joachim Low, who went onto manage the German national team, is the club's all-time leading goal scorer with 81 goals in 252 games during three spells at SC Freiburg.