Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Saracens
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nicknames: Sarries, The Fez-Boys
Ground: Allianz Park
Saracens were founded in 1876 by the Old Boys of the Philological School in Marylebone, London, it is believed that the clubs name had something to do with their local rivals at that time being Crusaders.
With the advent of the professional era in the 1990s (and with the financial backing of Nigel Wray) the club recruited a number of marquee signings including Michael Lynagh, Philippe Sella, Francois Pienaar and Kyran Bracken.
Since then Sarries have established themselves as one of the major English rugby sides winning the Premiership in 2011 and 2015, finishing runners-up in 1998, 2010 and 2014 and reaching the Heineken Cup Final in 2014.