Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Sale Sharks
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: AJ Bell Stadium
The original Sale FC was founded in 1861 making them one of the oldest clubs in English rugby. The professional club is an offshoot of amateur club Sale FC which is still based at Heywood Road in Sale. The Sharks share the A.J. Bell Stadium with Salford Red Devils rugby league club.
The club won the RFU Championship in 1994, have won The European Challenge Cup twice and were English Premiership Champions in 2006. Notable former players include world cup winner Jason Robinson, fellow England Internationals Mark Cueto and Charlie Hodgson and of course “The Caveman” – France Number 8 Sebastien Chabal.