Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Saint-Etienne
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: Les Verts (The Greens)
Ground: Stade Geoffroy-Guichard
The Club was originally founded by employees of a Saint Etienne based chain of food shops. Rumours claiming they practiced free kicks with a lettuce are thought to have been fabricated by rival clubs.
Saint Etienne enjoy a local rivalry with Lyon, with whom they contest the ‘Derby du Rhône’.
Saint Etienne is the most successful domestic club in French history. Les Verts have won the Ligue 1 title ten times starting in 1957. They have also won the Coupe de France six times as well as many other domestic titles.