Football Scarf in the colours of
Roda JC Kerkrade
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Roda JC Kerkrade
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: De Limburgers
Ground: Parkstad Limburg Stadion
Roda JC is based in the city of Kerkrade in the south-eastern province of Limburg on the Dutch/German border. The club was founded through a merger between Roda Sport and Rapid JC in 1962 and the name Roda JC was chosen.
The club has spent most of its history in the top flight with its best season coming in 1995 when Roda JC finished runners-up to Ajax in the Eredivisie. The following season the club represented the Netherlands in the UEFA Cup but went out to Benfica of Portugal in the second round.
JC Roda is known as the coal-miner's club - fans of MVV from nearby Maastricht use the term derisively but in Kerkrade it is a badge of honour. Although coal-mining disappeared in Holland back in the 1960s, Limburg is still referred to as the Mijnstreek (mine district) today.