Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of RC Toulon
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Stade Mayol
Rugby Club Toulon was created in 1908 through a merger of Etoile Sportive Varoise and Stade Varois; twenty-three years later the club were French champions and have been giants of the French and European game ever since.
In recent years Toulon have made a number of marquee signings including Australian captain George Gregan, kiwi Andrew Mehrtens and Englandâ€™s all-time leading scorer Jonny Wilkinson. The results appear to have been worthwhile â€“ Toulon are the only club to have been champions of Europe three times running.