Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Rayo Vallecano
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Campo de Futbol de Vallecas
Real Rayo Vallecano de Madrid (often abbreviated simply to Rayo) is based in Madrid, in the working-class district of Vallecas.
Rayo is one of the yo-yo clubs of Spanish football, and inevitable lives in the shadow of the two bigger clubs in the city â€“ Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid. The team's most successful season came in 2000â€“01 when they competed in the UEFA Cup for the first time. Rayo overcame Norwegian side Molde, Denmarkâ€™s Viborg, Lokomotiv Moscow and Bordeaux before going out to fellow Spanish side Deportivo Alaves in the quarter-finals.
The late Laurie Cunningham enjoyed an Indian summer with Rayo and scored the goal that secured the clubâ€™s promotion to La Liga in 1989. Tragically, Cunningham was killed in a car crash in Madrid soon afterwards in July 1989 â€“ he was just 33.