Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Rayo Vallecano
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Campo de Futbol de Vallecas
Real Rayo Vallecano de Madrid (often abbreviated simply to Rayo) is based in Madrid, in the working-class district of Vallecas.
Rayo is one of the yo-yo clubs of Spanish football, and inevitable lives in the shadow of the two bigger clubs in the city – Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid. The team's most successful season came in 2000–01 when they competed in the UEFA Cup for the first time. Rayo overcame Norwegian side Molde, Denmark’s Viborg, Lokomotiv Moscow and Bordeaux before going out to fellow Spanish side Deportivo Alaves in the quarter-finals.
The late Laurie Cunningham enjoyed an Indian summer with Rayo and scored the goal that secured the club’s promotion to La Liga in 1989. Tragically, Cunningham was killed in a car crash in Madrid soon afterwards in July 1989 – he was just 33.