Rugby Scarf in the colours of
Racing Metro 92
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Racing Metro 92
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: Les Racingmen
Ground: Stade Olympique Yves-du-Manoir
Racing Metro 92 was formed in 2001 through the merger of Racing Club de France and US Metro – the 92 refers to department number of the Hauts-de-Seine where the club is located.
The fashionable Paris club grabbed the headlines in 2014 by signing the great Dan Carter – the New Zealand fly-half and all-time leading points scorer in international rugby. They are one of the giants of the European game and have been French Champions five times.