Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of PSV Eindhoven
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Philips Stadion
PSV? It stands for Philips Sport Vereniging (Philips Sports Club) and was founded in 1913 by the Dutch electrical giant Philips essentially as a works team. The clubs red and white colours are taken from the flag of the city of Eindhoven
The club is one of the big three teams that dominate Dutch football, the others being Ajax and Feyenoord. These three giants are the only clubs to have played every season Eredivisie since it was created in 1952.
PSV is the second most successful team in the Netherlands; it had its best period in the 1980s under the management of Guus Hiddink when they won both the Eredivisie and the KNVB Cup three times and were champions of Europe in 1988. When Hiddink departed, former England manager Bobby Robson took over and won the Eredivisie twice in 1991 and 1992.
PSV’s supporters call themselves boeren (the Dutch word for peasants or farmers) to celebrate Eindhoven's status as small provincial city - unlike the Amsterdam and Rotterdam homes of their fierce rivals Ajax and Feyenoord.