Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Portsmouth
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: Pompey, Blue Army, Blues, The Shrimps
Ground: Fratton Park
- English League Champions: 1949, 1950
- English Second Tier Champions: 2003
- English Third Tier Champions: (3) 1924, 1962, 1983
- English Fourth Tier Champions: 2017
- FA Cup Winners: 1939, 2008
- FA Cup Runners-up: (3) 1929, 1934, 2010
Portsmouth FC was founded in 1898 and the club has played at its current home of Fratton Park ever since. The club is nicknamed Pompey.
Portsmouth have been English Champions twice, in 1949 and 1950, and have also won the FA Cup twice, most recently in 2008 when they beat Cardiff City 1â€“0 in the final. They also won the FA Cup in 1939, beating Wolves in the final at the old Wembley Stadium.
The best known chant sung by Portsmouth supporters is the Pompey Chimes ("Play up Pompey, Pompey play up", sung to the tune of the Westminster Chimes) which is still sung around Fratton Park today and is believed to be the oldest football chant in the world that is still in use today.