Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of PEC Zwolle
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: Blauwvingers (Bluefingers)
Ground: IJsseldelta Stadion
PEC is based in the city of Zwolle, the capital city of the province of Overijssel which is about 75 miles northeast of Amsterdam. The city is the hometown of Herman Brood, Hollandâ€™s most famous rock musician.
The club was founded in 1910 through a merger of Prins Hendrik (Prince Henry) and Ende Desespereert Nimmer (And Never Despair). The name PEC was decided by taking the first letter of the two clubs (P and E) together with C for Combinatie.
PEC turned professional in 1955; the club has reached two KNVB Cup Finals (losing on both occasions) and has been Dutch second-tier champions three times.
The colours of the clubâ€™s blue and white hooped shirts are taken from the flag of the city of Zwolle and makes them look remarkably like west London side Queens Park Rangers â€“ who coincidently have also lost in two cup finals!