Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Paris Saint-Germain
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: Les Rouge-et-Bleu (The Red & Blue)
Ground: Parc des Princes
The club resulted from a merger of two Parisian clubs, Stade Saint-Germain and Paris FC. Following a good start the club soon split and had mixed successes. PSG returned to Ligue 1 in 1974 and have not been relegated since. The club share a fierce rivalry with Marseille in which they contest the ‘Le Classique’ derby which is often a very heated affair.
PSG have won Ligue 1 three times and have won the Coupe de France an impressive eight times. PSG have had European success also, winning the UEFA Cup Winners Cup in 1996.
Legend George Weah won Ballon d’Or at PSG and other notable players include Brazilian magicians Rai and Ronaldinho. The current crop of superstars includes talents such as Ibrahimovich, Cavani and Thiago Silva.