Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Oyonnax Rugby
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Stade Charles-Mathon
Union Sportive Oyonnax Rugby were originally called Club Sportive Oyonnax but were renamed as Union Sportive Oyonax in 1940 when the Vichy government forced many larger sports clubs to merge with smaller rivals – hence Union.
The club played in regional leagues until 1967 when they joined the national league – Oyonnax finally reached the top flight in 2013.