Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Ospreys
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Liberty Stadium
The Ospreys were originally called the Neath-Swansea Ospreys having been formed through Neath RFC and Swansea RFC creating a new when Welsh rugby introduced the new regional structure in 2003. It is one of the four professional rugby union teams from Wales.
The club shares it home ground – the Liberty Stadium – with Swansea football club, although some smaller profile games have been played at the Brewery Field in Bridgend. The Ospreys are the most successful team in the history of the Celtic League/Pro12 and have won the competition on four occasions.