Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Osasuna
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: Los Rojillos (Little Red Ones)
Ground: El Sadar
Club Atletico Osasuna is more commonly known as Osasuna and is based in the city of Pamplona, the capital of Navarre. The word Osasuna translates from the Basque language as "strength" in English.
The club was founded in 1920; in 1932 Osasuna reached Segunda Division and were promoted to La Liga in 1935. Osasuna has yet to win La Liga but has finished in the top four on a number of occasions.
Osasuna has played in UEFA competitions four times, their best run coming in 2006/07 when they knocked out Bordeaux, Glasgow Rangers and Bayer Leverkusen before losing 2â€“1 (on aggregate) to fellow Spanish side Sevilla in the semi-finals. Los Rojillos also reached the final of the Copa del Rey in 2005 (its only final appearance to date) losing 2-1 to Real Betis after extra time.