Football Scarf in the colours of
Olympique de Marseille
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Olympique de Marseille
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Marseille are another club which was originally founded as a multi-sports club, with Rugby Union being the dominant sport in the club. Marseille are arguably the most successful club in the history of French football. They have won Ligue 1 a staggering nine times, the Coupe de France ten times and Coupe de la Ligue three times. They are also the only French club to have won the UEFA Champions League, which they did in 1993. Their trophy cabinet also contains a further 15 trophies, domestic and European. There are rumours that the global price of silver could be influenced by the Marseille trophy cabinet alone.
Marseille are fierce rivals of PSG and have been for many years. Matches between the two are highly contested and always great games. The likes of Cantona, Deschamps, Djorkaeff, Desailly, Pires, Ribery, and the legend that is Jean-Pierre Papin have all plied their trade at Marseille.