Rugby Scarf in the colours of
Old Belvedere RFC
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Old Belvedere RFC
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Anglesea Road
Old Belvedere was founded in 1930 originally an exclusive club for former pupils of Belvedere College, however the club became 'open' to all players in 1976.
The club’s greatest achievement was probably from 1940 to 1946 when Belvo won the Leinster Senior Cup in seven successive years – still a record.
Their most famous old boy is undoubtedly the great Tony O'Reilly who in 1955 the Old Belvedere member won his first Irish cap – he would play international rugby for 16 years winning 29 caps and being selected for two Lions tours.