Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of OGC Nice
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: Les Aiglons (The Eaglets)
Ground: Allianz Riviera
Gymnastique Club de Nice (as it was called in 1904) primarily focus on… you guessed it, gymnastics and in 1908 the football club fell out of this. Since then the club have been Ligue 1 champions 4 times and have claimed the Coupe de France title 3 times.
Spaniard Joaquìn Valle was the clubs greatest player scoring an astounding 186 goals in only 229 games (Pele would have been proud). Current French captain Hugo Lloris is a product of the Nice youth system coming through the Nice B team.