Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Northampton Saints
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Franklinâ€™s Gardens
Northampton Saints were originally called â€œNorthampton Saint Jamesâ€ after the Saint James district of Northampton in which the club is still based. In Northampton the Saint James district is often referred to as â€œJimmyâ€™s Endâ€ â€“ hence the nickname Jimmyâ€™s.
Saints turned professional in 1995 when the club was taken over by local businessman Keith Barwell. They were runners-up in the league in 1999 and Champions of Europe the following year â€“ beating Munster 9-8 in the Heineken Cup Final and winning their first major trophy.
The club dropped out of the Premiership in 2008 but bounced straight back up the following year; Saints are now established as one of the giants of English rugby and were English Premiership Champions in 2014.