Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Newport RFC
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nicknames: Black & Ambers
Ground: Rodney Parade
Newport RFC was formed in 1874 by former pupils of Monmouth School â€“ it was original a football (soccer) club but as they couldnâ€™t find any opponents in south Wales they swithed to rugby union. They played their first game in 1875 against Cardiff RFC â€“ both clubsâ€™ first-ever game.
The Black & Ambers have provided more than 30 British & Irish Lions and 18 captains of the Welsh international side. Theyâ€™ve also have beaten all three southern hemisphere International giants â€“ Australia in 1957, New Zealand in 1963 and South Africa in 1969.