Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Neath
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nicknames: Welsh All Blacks, The Mourners
Ground: The Gnoll
Neath RFC is the oldest rugby club in Wales and the club holds the world record for the highest number of points (1,917) and highest number of tries (345) scored in a single season – and that points total was achieved when a try was worth only four points.
The team is often referred to as the Welsh All Blacks – because of their all black kit.
Neath has produced 39 British & Irish Lions including BBC pundit Jonathan Davies who represented Wales in both rugby union and rugby league. These days they are feeder club to the Ospreys regional team.