Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Napoli
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Stadio San Paolo
The first club in Naples was the Naples Football & Cricket Club which was founded in 1904 by a British sailor William Poths and his friend Hector Bayon. The club made its debut in the Italian Championship in 1912-13 alongside local rivals Internazionale Napoli. Neither side performed well and shortly after World War I they merged as Football Club Internazionale-Naples.
The club changed its name to Associazione Calcio Napoli in 1926. The following year Paraguayan Attila Sallustro became the clubâ€™s first ever fully fledged hero setting the all-time goal-scoring record for Napoli, which still stands today. But it was another South American who would become Napoliâ€™s greatest star.
In 1984 the club bought one of the greatest players the world has ever seen, paying FC Barcelona a world record $12 million for Argentine maestro Diego Maradona. In 1987, led by Maradona, Napoli won a Serie A and Coppa Italia double; no mainland Southern Italian team had ever won the league before and that achievement turned Maradona into a cultural icon and the most worshipped Napoli player ever.