Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Nantes
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: Les Canaris (The Canaries)
Ground: La Beaujoire-Louis
Founded as a result of five local teams in the city coming together during World War II, Nantes have become famous for their Jeu à la Nantaise (Nantes style of play) and its collective team spirit. It has a renowned youth academy which has produced French legends such as Desailly, Deschamps, Landreau and Karembeu.
Nantes have won a staggering eight Ligue 1 titles and three Coupe de France finals although they have been up and down more times than a space hopper between Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 in recent years.