Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of NAC Breda
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Rats
Ground: Rat Verlegh Stadion
NAC was founded in 1912 when the two clubs NOAD and ADVENDO merged; the club officially has the longest name of any football club in the world! NAC is the longest name of any football club in the world? Bear with us...
NOAD was an acronym for Nooit Ophouden Altijd Doorgaan (in English: never give up, always persevere)
ADVENDO was an acronym for Aangenaam Door Vermaak En Nuttig Door Ontspanning (pleasant for its entertainment and useful for its relaxation)
The C in NAC stands for Combinatie (combination).
So the full name of NAC Breda is actually Nooit Ophouden Altijd Doorgaan Aangenaam Door Vermaak En Nuttig Door Ontspanning Combinatie Breda - the longest football club name in the world!
NAC Breda play in the Rat Verlegh Stadium which is named after their most famous player ever, Antoon 'Rat' Verlegh, who had been a player, trainer, secretary, board member , vice chairman and chairman of honour at NAC Breda.