Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Munster Rugby
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Red Army
Ground: Thomond Park & Musgrave Park
Capacity: 25,500 & 8,000
Munster Rugby is one Ireland’s four professional provincial rugby teams; the clubs has two home grounds – Musgrave Park in Cork (which is shared with Dolphin RFC) is used for some games but Munster mainly plays its home games at the much larger Thomond Park in Limerick.
Munster is the only Irish side to have beaten New Zealand, on Tuesday 31 October 1978 they achieved an astonishing 12 – 0 victory over the touring All Blacks. A crowd of 12,000 were at Thomond Park that night although about ten times that many claim to have been there!
Munster have been champions of Europe twice, beating French opponents on both occasions, and Pro12 winners three times. The club has provided over thirty British & Irish Lions.