Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Montpellier
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Montpellier Herault Rugby was created in 1986 through the merger of Stade Montpellierain and MUC Rugby. In 1993 Les Cistes won the Challenge de L’Espéeance and were second division champions in 2003.
Since reaching the top flight, Montpellier have consistently made the play-offs and were runners-up in 2011 – however their first championship win remains elusive.