Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Monaco
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: Le Rouge et Blanc (The Red & White)
Ground: Stade Louis II
Although not technically in France, Monaco have a very successful past, including seven Ligue 1 titles and five Coupe de France, as well as performing well in Europe. They had performed consistently well until financial issues forced sanctions on them in 2003 which eventually led to their relegation. 2013 saw their rightful return to the top flight.
Monacoâ€™s amazing youth academy has produced stars like Petit, Henry and Thuram. The jet-set lifestyle (although nobody will be jetting in due to the lack of airports) of Monaco has also helped to lure some of the gameâ€™s greatest players to the club, including Sonny Anderson, Yaya Toure, Trezeguet, Bierhoff, Klinsmann and many more. We havenâ€™t even mentioned some of the managers the club has had such as Wenger, Deschamps and Ranieri. Suffice to say, Monaco is a huge club with massive ambitions thanks to recent investment.