Appleberry is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
Appleberry may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Policy key definitions
- "we", "our", or "us" refer to The Appleberry Partnership
- "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office
What we collect
We may collect the following information when you contact us or place an order:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information.
Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO (www.ico.org.uk) if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
Links to external websites
This website may include links to third-party websites and/or applications.
Visiting these links may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy policies.
Our systems automatically gather some anonymous information about visitors, including IP addresses, browser type, language, and the times and dates of webpage visits.
The data collected does not include personally identifiable information and is used for statistical analysis, to understand user behaviour and to administer the site.